The Redhead's Green Thumb

Xiane rambles about eco-issues, gardening, crafts, and life.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

 

It's the little things...

I've got products in not one but two treasuries at Etsy. For those who don't Etsy [whaaaaaat?!], treasuries are user-curated lists of items for sale on Etsy. They're often picked to represent a concept, or an artistic vision of colour or form... sometimes just because the user likes the items in question. I often make them about band lyrics or herbal things - surprise. ;)

It's really pleasing for me to find myself represented there twice, especially as sales have been a little slow for me. That's my fault, really. I haven't been promoting as much as I should, nor have I been listing new items as frequently as is needed to stay in the publics' eye. That's an Etsy trick - list early, list often. I've been sitting on that while I wait for some supplies to come in. One of the things I'm excited to get made and listed soon - COFFEE flavoured lip bliss! mmmmmmmmmm. I went out of my way to get coffee extract for that very reason.

My only question - what colour should I make it? :D

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Mmmm, make it kinda bronze with a golden barely there shimmer, for us blondes, ya know!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]