Xiane rambles about eco-issues, gardening, crafts, and life.
I was tagged for this quite popular meme by the interesting and talented Hojpoj
Here's the gist:
Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog.
Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog!
I'm changing this part, simply because so many people that I know have already done it. If you'd like to take part in this meme, please do so freely!
- I used to be a blonde. [gasp!] Now I seem to have a preponderance of brown and grey hairs under all the henna.
- I used to sing in a band. I still sing all the time - car, shower, house, grocery store...I used to walk to work every morning singing.
- I once walked almost the entire way from Baltimore MD to NYC.
- I read very, very fast. Given a reading test in high school, I scored off their charts. I don't skip words, either. I am a voracious reader!
- I wear almost exclusively black clothing, but I adore bright colours of all shades.
- I learned to sew when I was 8 or so. I had a mini Singer that I made doll clothes on until I graduated to the big machine and clothing for myself.
- My favourite flowers are lilacs. For all the plants I've grown, I've never had a lilac shrub of my own. Sadness!
That's my list! Thanks for the opportunity to ramble on about myself, Hojpoj!
Labels: meme, seven things