The Redhead's Green Thumb

Xiane rambles about eco-issues, gardening, crafts, and life.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

 

"Where have you been?"

Hi there, internet. *waves*

I'm sorry that I've been terribly, horribly quiet over here. It isn't you, it's me. Seriously.
The holidays kicked my booty in the best of ways. That was a mixed bag of good for my business/bad for maintaining blogs/connections/friendships - luckily, everyone's so understanding in my life, I've been able to win forgiveness. :)

Also, I discovered that the reason I've been so run-down feeling lately is more legitimate than I'd realized, when I got a bloodwork test confirming that I have an iron count of FOUR. Anemic? You betcha. This explained SO much about my lethargy, forgetfulness/lack of concentration, brittle nails, overall weakness. I'm working toward getting that repaired, with vegetarian sources of iron and a hefty supplement that contains two kinds of iron, vitamin C and Ester-C, and B12. Yay! Huge horse pills! I added that to my regimen of meds that I'm taking to help me breathe better. I feel like an old lady with all these pills.

Now that I'm getting better, look for more updates. It's really hard to post new products or photos when I don't wake up early enough to take photos in daylight! O_o

I've missed you, internet. I hope you've been well!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]