The Redhead's Green Thumb

Xiane rambles about eco-issues, gardening, crafts, and life.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

 

022008 treasury - egcg!


022008 treasury - egcg!
Originally uploaded by xiane threeravens.

The ever-wonderful LusciousNaturals snagged the Etsy Green and Clean Guild a treasury filled with our fantastic bath and body products! My only regret is that Screengrab didn't work so well in capturing the whole treasury... so I guess you'll just have to go there yourself to see it all! ;)

Direct link: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=29672

I've been lucky enough to be in two treasuries this week so far, both going on right now. The other one features one of my first yarn appearances in a treasury! Yay!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Kudos for landing a treasury! I haven't been able to get one for our street team in almost a year.

I love buying from the G&C group.
 
Thanks! I really think it's gotten much harder to get them - I guess with increased Etsy membership, the competition for treasuries will rise, right?

Wow, I'm jealous of the Tea Appreciation course you're taking! We are great consumers of tea here at the Xiane house. *yum*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]